Sunday, May 03, 2009

What's on my mind

It has been so long since I have posted. I am getting seriously overwhelmed. And with no pictures to go with posts It feels kind of wierd to write. (I know dumb but still how it is) so I dectied to put up a quick list of things here.

1. Jordan needs to start talking!! We have moved into the crying all the time stage and I am not sure how long I can take it.
2. Baseball with five year olds Is kind of like watching ants run from raindrops. They are not very sure where they are going or what they are trying to do but.... THEY LIKE IT.
3. Ora is not a pickle head! and if you tell her she is, or even laugh because you wonder where pickle head came from, she will not speak to you for the rest of the day.
4. Ice cream can calm any ammount of children into sitting for a movie. At least untill you stop feeding them. SO..... I will just keep feeding them!
5. After a two year break I am back at the temple!! YEAH!!!!! I have missed it.
6. Some days motherhood and why I chose it gets a little fuzzy to me.
7. That is okay!!
8. A garden is not going to happen this year and I am very sad about it.
9. People to help out is a must. Thank you to the sister in my ward who tends Abby while I teach, It is a nice break.
10. Ora is a dancer without a dance class. I am reminded of it every day.
11. Michael startred reading. All by himself!
12. I wonder how I will raise such a smart cookie?
13. Then he showed me how he learned how to tie his shoes by watching Dad and I do it.
14. I really worry about raising him to his potential some days.
15. Jordan brings me back to reality, the Lord is helping me raise my children and they will be just what he wants them to be.
16. Stiches the second time for Ora was not easier.
17. A rolling baby gathers all walls (BUMP, scream. BUMP)
18. Pray that our new baby puppy will have black paws so we can name her Fox, I need a fox in sox! She is due to arrvie this week and then home with us in 8 weeks.
19. REALY what am I thinking, a dog??
20. I love my husband and he deservies to have a dog!

Well that is my list. I am so glad to be a mother I would not be happier doing anything else. Even if some days I wonder about that. I know how incredibly blessed I am just to be in these little spirits lives. They are a wonderful blessing to me. I take being a mom so seriously, too seriously sometimes. I am so glad I have Jordan who helps me see things in a lighter light. And Ora who just makes me dance so hard that I forget all my cares for a few minutes. Abby and her four dimples are so precious. Michael, I will admit most days scares the heck out of me. HE it so much smarter than I am. Some day he will realize that and then where will I be.
Over all life is grand! Perfect! and a new adventure every single day! I could not ask for more.

9 comments:

The Jones's said...

I'm glad you are back! I know how the busyness goes, though not with 4 children! Luckily my husband and I hate dogs, Joseph more than me, which is a lot, so I don't have to worry about that. But I am sure you will have fun with it. :) Someday we will get a kitten, but probably not for a long time. We both want a cat, but I don't want anything more than a goldfish right now. Plus, apartment living isn't conducive for it. So I hope you have fun with that, and tell lots of stories.

Unknown said...

what is it with dogs and babys??!! I always think about getting a dog when I'm prego and then soon after they're born...SO not the best time! good luck with fox in sox (hopefully. :)

Marianne said...

Glad things are going relatively okay. Hang in there. I emailed you today. Did you get it?
Really? A dog? Good luck with that.

The Pea said...

Marianne, I knew that would be your reply!

The1stdaughter said...

I feel like I could ditto you on so many of the things going on in your life. I really hope things get better or at least slow down a little soon. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I've missed you! I feel overwhelmed with just 1...what am I going to do with 2 (assuming he is EVER born!) Let's please get together. BTW...you are smarter than you give yourself credit for, you are a better dancer than most (overpriced) teachers, Jordan is quite the thinker, Abby is growing up too fast. I miss you!

Jenessa said...

I heard about the coach telling Michael not to move so he litterally didn't move. That is hilarious!! As for Tanner he hit a triple tonight at his game so baseball gets better to watch.

Jenessa said...

Oh yeah a dog?!! Why not just have another kid it's the same thing only worse because you don't love them as much!

Lisa M. said...

I loved this. I think we as mothers all worry about raising our children to their potential. It's a common thought for me.

I think a dog is fun.

All you have to do is look in those beautiful faces, and know they are loved!

That is amazing, no matter what ya do, that is more than most kids get!

It's great to be back!